You've heard of an Irish Coffee right? Well, how about giving our fabulous African Coffee a go. Inspired by African travel-seeker and my soul sista Davina (aka D), go ahead, make a brew.
- 50ml cold double cream
- 2 tbsp of soft brown muscovado sugar
- 50ml of your a good quality Single Malt!
- 200ml freshly brewed NU ERA SPIRITS African coffee.
- Nutmeg, to top.
Make it right:
- Fill your chosen glass or mug with hot water and leave to stand.
- Make pot of hot coffee.
- Whip the double cream until the bubbles disappear and it begins to thicken: put in the fridge.
- Dissolve the sugar in 2 tbsps if hot water in a small pan and bring to boil. Let it go nice and syrupy.
- Take the sugar off the heat and stir in the Single Malt.
- Empty the glass of hot water and pour single malt mixture in, then stir in the freshly made coffee.
- Take the cream out the fridge, whisk it once.
- Pour the cream over the back of a spoon onto the coffee/single malt.
- Grate the nutmeg over the top.
Because you're brew-tiful.