This cocktail was created by my brother Rajesh who loves a beer. Single-handedly, he kept our local pub afloat and is always a loyal customer. I think he lives there? This cocktail pays tribute to “The Local”.
- 60ml of your finest English Single Malt
- 450ml beer (a classic Carling will do)
Make it right:
- There are two options here.
- Option 1: drop a shot of your single malt into the beer and drink immediately
- Option 2: pour the single malt and beer into separate glasses and alternate sips of each
Who’s round is next?