You've heard of the classic Whisky Old Fashion cocktail? Well out with the old, in with the new. Our NU ERA SPIRITS Spice as Nice Rum is so versatile, why not try it the New Fashion way? You won’t regret it, I suggest you use a quality soda to go with it as it makes all the difference.
- Two shots of your finest NU ERA SPIRITS Spice as Nice Rum
- A tumbler glass
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 sugar cube
- Soda water
- Lemon Twist to garnish
Make it right:
- Place the sugar cube in a tumbler.
- Splash in the 2 dashes of Angostura bitters and a splash of soda water.
- Smash the sugar cube with a spoon, ensure the grains and bitters coat the glass.
- Add a large ice cube, pour in a shot of NU ERA SPIRITS Spice as Nice Rum.
- Garnish with Lemon Twist.
Let us know what you think.